As a Data Analyst you will be part of the Data Services Team and support its mandate of creating data deliverable provided to Sustainalytics’ clients. The teams is responsible to construct client deliverables by aggregating, evaluating and analyzing data and to provide context on the content. The team also performs end of gate quality control on the data by means of change detection and validation. In its operations, the team makes use of smart tools and technologies to perform their tasks.
As we grow, we are always looking for ambitious candidates to fill new positions in the areas of:
- Create new client deliverables in accordance with procedures;
- Create/contribute to developing technical tools for automated quality assurance;
- Perform end of gate quality control on data;
- Advise on technical feasibility of new deliverable requests and create samples;
- Interpret data connecting content knowledge with technical knowledge;
- Monitor and report on team KPIs;
- Contribute to projects and product development;
- Identify opportunities for deliverable automation and process optimization.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in statistics, informatics, economics or mathematics;
- Relevant (2+ years) work experience in handling data and building reports;
- Strong analytical skills including data QA knowledge/experience;
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills;
- Strong English skills;
- Python and/or SQL skills or commitment to learn;
- Willingness to learn new solutions and technologies (e.g. BI tools – Power BI);
- Adaptable, creative, autonomous, solution driven;
- Highly organized, meticulous, striving for excellence;
- Integrity and teamwork skills;
- Good understanding of corporate data, market data, fundamental data, and reference data is considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary depending on skills and expertise;
- On the job training and additional training budget for professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription and public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.